Cartier Women’s Santos Watch: For Ladies With Lavish Taste
By RobertSamskin • January 28, 2017 • Most Lavish and Timeless Watches of This Century
- Watch featuring allover exposed screw accents, square dial with Roman numeral markers, and octagonal crown topped with faceted blue spinel.
- 24 mm stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire dial window.
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display.
- Stainless steel link bracelet with deployment clasp.
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water.
The Cartier Women’s Santos stainless steel watch offers the contemporary woman classic style with a modern twist.
The band, made of straight links in a clean, streamlined style is studded with two tiny screws on either end of each link. The beautiful detailing extends to the square watch face, which is accented by a polished stainless steel border that also has eight delicate screws around the edges.
Made of brushed stainless steel, this exquisitely detailed watch keeps premium time while being the typical complimentary accessory for a dark evening attire.
Having bought this watch as a present for my mother, I have realised that this luxurious watch is definitely not for everyone.
The lavish looks and its simple elegance, typically suits the individuals with the highest standards and the finest taste in accessories.
I ordered this watch knowing that it comes inside a very well-designed box, making it a perfect item for gifts.