My Review Of The TAG Heuer Men’s Link Series
By RobertSamskin • January 28, 2017 • Most Lavish and Timeless Watches of This Century
- Very classic Heuer design, with the Y-link silver stainless-steel strap. Signature Heuer face, titanium white.
- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
- Curved scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; Luminescent hands and hour markers; Polished stainless-steel unidirectional bezel with SuperLuminova dot at 12 o’clock
- Solid 39-mm brushed and polished stainless-steel case; TAG Heuer Link stainless-steel bracelet
- Date function at 3 o’clock; Silver dial
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M), making it suitable for recreational scuba diving
- Scratch resistant sapphire window.
TAG Heuer Men’s Link Series Functions and Features.
The stainless steel, Y-link band makes the watch suitable to wear with both casual and formal dress, while the scratch resistant, sapphire face cover means you would not have to worry about accidentally brushing the watch face against a desk or a wall.
The illuminated hour hands and hour markers are incredibly subtle. The date calendar ensures I always know what day of the month it is.
Elegant detailing such as the ribbed crown edge and solid face center, surrounded with a sleek design as a background for the numbers, allow this watch to compliment almost any casual attires.
I owned TAG Heuer for almost 8 years now and I have not once
had to reset the time. TAG Heuer Men’s Link certainly does ensure the finest accuracy. It could probably last all of life-time.
And for all of its design and functional qualities, the case is only 39mm wide and 10mm thick, making it a good, light fit on my wrist. The safety on the fold over, push-button clasp means I never worry about the watch slipping off and getting lost either.
Above all, the simple visual aesthetics of this watch is amazing.